Woot! It's been an uber long time since i last updated my blog. I humbly apologise to my most dedicated readers (Not many anyway, you guys know who you are).
Lets start my updates from eons ago, right back to chinese new year. Was a real happening CNY this year. Almost everyday i went to Ambrose's place to play Nippon mahjong! This japanese style mahjong is so much different and much more challenging. More reads, more strategies and a great deal of fun. Of all my CNY gambling sessions tho, I only had 1 poker session. In that 1 poker $50 buyin session, i lost 2 buyins rather quickly and ended up an overall -100+ for chinese new year. God damn hustlers! I thought it was a $20 buyin game and wasnt ready for the increased stakes. I mean i didn't know how to play those stakes.
Next would be my completing of the anime series "Hajime no ippo!". Sugoi... This is a boxing anime which is... Rather funny/interesting/nice to watch. After completing this anime, i've been consistently waking up at 7am doing my "road work" (jogging). OMG an anime that can inspire me to get fit is a good anime anyday. I wonder if people at my age go about and start boxing as a hobby. Hahaha, would be fun but i'd hate getting battered and bruised.
I guess that's all that's been going on in this long period of time since i last updated! 12 more days to phantom of the opera. Can't wait!
(0) So Waddaya Think!
6:29:00 PM